Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Full Uniform (as promised)!

Head to toe uniform now!
All the girls in my standard dislike the uniform, but I like not having to think in the morning about what I'm going to wear that day. It is too time consuming and I feel pressure to look my best everyday. Putting on the uniform every morning is so much easier. Also, people in the U.S. often judge a person just based on how they dress, at least in my experience, and here that is eliminated in schools. Everyone is unified and equal. With such a disparity between the wealthy and poor in the county, uniforms are all the more important. If your more interested, here's a more detailed essay I found about the benefits of school uniforms in India:
 http://www.thinkvidya.com/a/the-benefits-of-school-uniforms-in-india

No comments:

Post a Comment