Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Despite swearing I wouldn't neglect my blog, I have failed to post in many months. I remember following exchange student blogs the year before I left and being frustrated when people stopped updating, so I apologize for doing the same to you all. Truth is that I got busy and when I wasn't busy I felt I should make myself busy doing something unrelated to a computer. I also put more effort into keeping up my personal journal and notes. Additionally, I think people like to see photos the most and uploading those photos was much easier with Facebook than Blogger, so check there if you haven't already. If anyone local wants to hear about my experience in more detail I would be more than happy to meet for lunch or something and talk--I'm back in Peterborough all summer! Just email me. As far as this blog, I would like to keep using it. Throughout the summer I will try to post a few pieces on my observations of India and life there in comparison to here in New Hampshire. I certainly miss my Indian life and until I can go back I want to keep all my ties intact. Phir milenge India!

No comments:

Post a Comment