Tuesday, October 15, 2013

"Wildlife" in India

I expected cows in the streets when I came to India. Everyone tells you about that. However I got a lot more "wildlife" then I bargained for. Here are some of the species I cross paths with (in approximate order of abundance):


Mosquitos
Ants
House flies
Dogs
Cows
Donkeys
Water buffalo
Goats
Monkeys
Lizards
Peacocks
Cats
Rats
A camel

And of course some pictures:


Baby goats
A cow in my society

This guy hangs out on my front porch
This monkey ran right by my house!
This beautiful kitty is more affectionate then my own cat...
PUPPIES.


Four of the five puppies and another street dog
Gold eyes
Ewwwwww
So handsome

Monkeys on the roof!

He liked to weave through our legs

A peacock!


Pigeon eating the peacock food...


This guy lives in Bharuch! I pass him while in the car all the time.


I took this pic in Bharuch too!




... just kidding :) all the other ones are true though


No comments:

Post a Comment